The Conference papers will be published online in April 2018 as a special topic issue in AIP Advances. All accepted papers will be published as open access at no additional cost to the authors.
- Paper length restrictions: In order to avoid spurious splitting of research work, the conference is not imposing a limitation in the length of the papers accepted for publication.
- The site is made available for submissions starting May 31, 2017. All manuscripts must be received by June 30, 2017. This deadline will be strictly observed.
- Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted and not forwarded for review.
- Papers must be presented at the Conference by an author registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work in order to be published in AIP Advances.
- Each registration entitles the author for a single presentation.
- All manuscripts assigned to AIP Advancesmust be submitted to the AIP Publishing online submission system, PeerX-Press (PXP): http://aipadvances.peerx-press.org/cgi-bin/main.plex
- For submission, authors should select the section that the program committee has assigned to each abstract in a separate email.
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system. Authors are reminded that review standards will mirror those used for regular articles submitted to AIP Advances, and due to time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.
- AIP Advances does not have a proof stage, i.e. authors of accepted papers will not receive page proofs. Therefore, it is very important that authors are extremely careful when revising their submissions as there will be no changes after acceptance.
About AIP Advances
AIP Advances is a peer-reviewed, fully open access, multidisciplinary journal covering all areas of the physical sciences (experimental, theoretical, and applied). AIP Advances’ inclusive scope and publication standards make it an excellent outlet for scientists across the physical sciences. To learn more about the journal, visit aipadvances.aip.org.